Saturday 6 April 2013

Summer Memories...

So today, we were lucky enough to have a bit of sun in London today!! (Even if it was freezing cold)

The small amount of time I went out, a fat lady sat on my bag and popped my crisps packet (as you may have seen on twitter) :'-( So I decided to take a break from cleaning crumbs out of my bag to share a few summer memories in the form of pictures here!

I really miss the summer and the sun! Long nights, happiness, that carefree vibe! This summer is going to be a good one as I should hopefully be going away to see a really good friend of mine if all goes to plan! But this summer, I'll be meeting with other friends too, partying and BBQing and getting up to all sorts of crazy stuff (hopefully! If I end up being on this blog like MERRP I'm so bored in the Summer, I'm going to look at this post and laugh xD but nah, that shouldn't happen! Fingers crossed :P)

Anyways, these are just a few images of some of the stuff I got up to this summer...

(okay, well it's a bit more than just a few xD)





Okay, I'll stop now! But yeah, I had a great summer! I hope to have an even better Summer this year! I hope you enjoy the pictures! If you have any summer plans, let me know! :P

Till next time!


Love,


Dalanda :-* xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment