Monday 29 April 2013

I believe in a thing called love!

Is this not the best song EVER to sing at karaoke or scream when you're drunk? It's such a fun song and it always puts me in a good mood.

I have a bad habit of bursting into song every so often (but only with people I'm good friends with cause I get too embarassed around others) so if someone says something from a song, I'll always sing the song. E.G- I was daydreaming today and my friend was like OKAY DALANDA, BACK TO REALITY, and I started going BAACKK TOOO LIIIFEEE, BACKK TOO REALLITTYYYY etc. x'D

ANYWAYS, here you go! Enjoy it guys! SING ALONG, it doesn't matter if people think you're crazy, you probably actually are to the normal and boring ones anyways! ;-)

TOUCHINNG MEEEEEE, TOUCHIIINNGG YOUUUUUU

I'M SINGING ALONG WITH YOU!


Till next time folks,

Stay sexy!


Dalanda! ;-) xxx


It won't let me post the actual video... ¬_¬ Which is annoying cause it's really weird and funny! Ah well, check it out if you can!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment