Friday 19 April 2013



Hello gorgeous!

So, a friend of mine went to Holland and got me some spikey earings that are pretty cool, so I decided they should take pride of place on my ears, and also on my blog! :P

I would of posted my whole face, but wind... Just... No.

Last time I was out in the wind this happened (Well, this pic is from January, the wind is more vicious now.. In April. ¬_¬)


Gah, I think I'm gonna do something with my hair this weekend, seeing as it's my birthday on the 25'th and I want a new look cause... I fancy a change. Probably to a different shade of red, I'll keep you posted!

Um...


Psyyyyyy!!! Man, he's such a guilty pleasure!! 

Okay this post is getting a little erratic, so I'm gonna stop now before I start posting pictures of goats or something... (I'll save that for one of my next posts ;-D) Bleh, I'm drained in everyway possible... I need sleep and a massage before any more weird stuff comes out of my fingers haha!

Alright guys, till next time!

Love,

Dee xxx

P.S- Some people have said they can't comment cause you need an account or something like that... I've no idea how to fix/change this but if you want to tell/ask me anything about what you've seen on the blog, or just in general, you can do so on http://ask.fm/dee2504 (you don't need an account) perhaps one day I'll make a blog email address, we'll see.

Thank you all for reading, it means a lot. :-* virtual cuddles to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment