Sunday 21 April 2013

More hair- Styling this time



I want to do my hair like this again for my Birthday!! Having NICE curls instead of my natural curl mess was fun!



Urgh! So gross looking haha!

Or, do I want straight hair?

Man, I look so fucking happy in this picture, right? LOL!

Maybe I should go for a quiff?






Hahaha! This picture is all the way from June 2011, it was fancy dress! (I'm not sure what I was but I did my friends make-up xD)



*sigh*  and a moments silence for the wonders of instagram filters for people like me that don't know how to edit and photoshop¬ Though the last one is unedited- hence le shiny face xD

So, I'm a bit confused, and you've probably had enough of my face and my styles (I could really go on xD), so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know via comments or http://ask.fm/dee2504 if the thing isn't letting you comment! (You don't need an account)


Cheers!

Till next time,


Dalanda :-) xxx

P.S- Gaahh, I've just realised, I don't know what I'm going to wear on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment