Friday 26 April 2013

Weather...


 ^ Look at that sun!! - I think it wanted to steal the spotlight in my picture! (Cheeky!) Either that or  it just wanted to make me squint... meh, it was successful both ways (drat!).
 

Can't believe it was 21 degrees yesterday!!

I guess the sun wanted to come say hi and wish me a happy birthday seeing as last year it decided to take a detour and send loads of wind and rain instead!

It's been a bit cloudy and rainy and typically British today, BUT with a twist... the sun is still here... I think the weather here is starting to look up for the better! Roll on summer and all the BBQ's, parties and fun that comes with it!! :-)

I hope it's sunny and warm where you are, if not, I hope that there's warmth in your heart! :-)

Have a fantastic weekend gorgeous!!

Till next time! 

Love,

Dalanda :-* xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment