Sunday 14 April 2013

Rain...

Soo, the holidays are over for me! Checked out the weather forecast for this week...



What makes this ever so slightly worse is that being an island, it's never just rainy, nope, it's WINDY and rainy, or WINDY and cold, and the wind is always colder than the actual temperature. Someone PLEASE take me somewhere warm! :'-(

I think the best bit about this week is I've broken all four of my umbrellas... I'll have to go out in the rain to get an umbrella...Ironic much?

:-( My body was built for sun.

C'mon Summer! Though lets be realistic, Summer will probably not even be warm, it will still rain like the last two years... And then they claimed we had drought. 



At least I can wear on my docs...

Till next time!

Hugs,

Dalanda :-) xxx



The Rescues- Can't stand the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment